On Sunday, we had a party for two of my three princesses. Kinsey turned ONE on Monday, and Erica ELEVEN on Tuesday! They grow up so dang fast! We had a fun party for them and I had a great time visiting with everyone. Thank you all for coming and for the gifts for the girls! You're awsome!
Little Kinsey in one of her many cute outfits she got.

This is the best picture I got of the two girls together.

And this is the best one I have of Erica opening gifts. (I wasn't taking the pics!)

Erica just after blowing out the candles. I think she is making sure they're all out!

Kinsey AFTER I gave her the cupcake.

The Happy Birthday Cupcakes. We had fun making cupcakes this time!

Kinsey BEFORE I gave her the cupcake. She was pretty ticked that I wouldn't give her a cupcake with a burning candle!

On Tuesday, Erica had dance class, and her teacher had a little party for her. She had a great time with her dance friends! Here is a picture of the butterfly cupcakes we made for that day...
3 comments:
Oh my gosh first I love the cute little outfit that I got her!! She looks so cute in it!! It allready looks like it fits her!! haha Then I love the cupcakes!! Those are so cute!! Tyler got so sick of me on the way home from the party cuz all I was talking about was that book!! haha SOOO cute!!
I love how the butterflies turned out!
How did you make the butterflies? They are sooooo cute! Can't believe that Erica is eleven. Where does the time go??????
Hope you guys are doing good. I love reading your blog. Keep in touch. Love ya! Ang
Post a Comment