Friday, February 13, 2009

Tub Time!!

I don't care who you are, every mom has to take pictures of all of their kids in the tub. Jason and Kinsey love to be in the tub, and would probably stay there all day long if they had any say in it! Last night they were being so cute and pulling off some great poses. I couldn't resist!


Kinsey and her china doll face


Jason pulling his mischievous face.



The two little rascals together. What did I say, pretty cute poses right?



I love my kids and am getting sad that the two youngest are growing up too fast! Little Kinsey is going to be ONE on Monday!!! And Erica's going to turn ELEVEN on Tuesday. We're having a party on Sunday for them, and Erica can hardly wait! Treasure each and every moment you have with your kids because all too soon they will be grown and gone and we will miss so much all of the fingerprints all over everything! (I won't miss laundry though!!)

1 comment:

The Heaton's said...

What cute pictures! It's great to hear from you!