Just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't fallen off of the face of the earth. Andres was working for two weeks straight, so I didn't have the computer to post anything. We to Bear Lake with Andres' family on Thursday and came back Friday. I took 136 pictures, so I am busy choosing which to post. More on that later.
4 comments:
Hi,
Can we post your blog to our new Spanish Fork High School 1993 site?
Please email me at: spanishforkhighschool1993@hotmail.com
Thanks.
Ginger (Hall) Deschamps
Hey Annalee! I am thinking you need to get some of those pictures on your blog!!! haha You dont realize that I sit at work everyday and look at all the blogs so when you dont have updates my life gets really boring here at work!! haha Cant wait to see your picture of your trip!
analee, I want to see some pic's of Bear Lake... and I just wanted to say hi.
what... we were at bear lake too. to bad we didnt see each other. Where did you guys stay at?
Post a Comment