Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Anniversary, 4th, 24th, and Whatever Else!!!

July is a pretty busy month for everyone I think. It is especially busy for our family. We start out with the 4th and all of the festivities that go along with that. Three days later Andres and I celebrate our anniversary. (13 years now!!) Five days after our anniversary is Carlos' birthday. (60 years young!) Two days after Carlos' b-day is my dad's (Johnny). (56 years young!) Don't get mad at me for posting your ages!! Four days after dad's is my sister-in-law Amanda, which is today!!! Happy birthday to you... (sorry, I really don't know your age!) This week is Steel Days in AF, so Andres is busy keeping track of the turds! Sunday is Andres' birthday (38 years young...gee that's pretty close to FORTY!!! I'll be married to a FORTY year old soon!) Next Thursday is the 24th of July, which is Utah's Pioneer Day, so we will be enjoying all of the festivities that go along with that. And, I think that covers it.

So, with all of the fun things happening in July, August will be here before we know it and we will all have to be getting ready for SCHOOL again. (I know, you're all going to hate me for reminding you, but we have been keeping up the studies throughout all of the summer, so we don't really get a break!)

Have fun with all of your festivities!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Annalee, Hey I just wanted to tell you thanks for the present you got me! and I wanted to tell you that you have nothing to worry about with me and a bun in the oven!! I am still very much NOT prego! Ha ha I still havnt seen Disney Land! I cant get prego before then! haha So we will still have to wait a little while for another mendehall baby!! Maybe next year we will have some news!! haha

Richins Family said...

Hey Annalee,
I don't know how I found that you have a blog, but it must have been through someone! How are you? I haven't seen you forever. I can't believe that you have 5 kids! That's amazing. I can only handle my 3. Your blog is so cute. Now we can stay in touch! We moved to St. George about 2 years ago. We totally love it! I ran into Cory at the Tuachann last year. He was actually driving the bus that my grandma was on. It was fun to visit with him.
You have such a beautiful family! Your kids are so cute. I hope you are all doing good. I would love to hear from you.
Love,
Ang
kyleangelarichins.blogspot.com

Alice Vorwaller said...

It looks like you checked out my blog. Yeah I decided to step up in times. Did you check out the class of 1993 spanish fork blog. It looks like you had a fun time in Bear Lake.

Talk to you soon.
Love ya
Alice