Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Fun!!

So far, every single person I have talked about summer with, asks, "So, are you having a good summer? Are the kids driving you crazy yet?...Oh wait, you have your kids all the time!"

Yes it's true, I have my kids all the time. And, yes, they do drive me crazy at times. But, mostly we have a lot of fun all year 'round. While other kids are in school, we do things like have lunch at Chuck E. Cheese on a Wednesday, when the kids have to share the games and such with themselves! Ha Ha!! But I'm not posting this to be mean, but to share some of our summer fun pics.


There is a neighborhood park about three blocks away that we love to go play and have lunch at.
Here is the little playground.


The older kids' favorite part of the park is there are three huge "climbing trees". They are part monkey or something.

Hang on girls!



"Scary me!"

The swing is more like it!


What a handsome guy!


...And a beautiful girl!

Doesn't this look like fun?



So that's the little park. Something else we (or I should say Andres) has been doing is buliding stuff. He has a little welder and cut up and welded this little scooter for Jason. Here is Jason showing it off for everyone.

Here are Daniel, Jason, and Rocky. We have a bubble blowing gun, and I just happened to get this picture that looks like Jason and Rocky are racing to get the bubbles.

Anyway, just because I homeschool my kids, and get to enjoy them year 'round, doesn't mean we don't have a great summer! Have fun!




1 comment:

a.men said...

Looks like fun! I need to get one of those bubble guns. I get so tired of blowing bubbles!