Here is her 'shake-a-butt' dance.
I just love how she is looking at Natty in this photo!
'ballerina pose'

'spin around'

I just love how excited she is to dance! It really helps to have two wonderful big sisters to teach her!
That brings me to the 'loving sisters' part of the post. First, Natty is always willing to put on a CD and dance away with Kinsey! She is super tender-hearted, and doesn't like to see anyone left out because she gets her feelings hurt when it happens to her! Next I just have to say how loving and un-selfish Erica is. In our family, Daddy takes the kids shopping for their birthdays. It's just one way for each child to have a one-on-one special day with Dad. So, Daddy took Erica yesterday for her Birthday Shopping Day. She came back with something for each of her brothers and sisters!!! This is her own special day, her own birthday money, and we expect her to spend it on herself! I was just so touched by her kindness!
She is so much like me when it comes to expressing loving feelings! I have always had a hard time trying to tell those that I love the most that I truly love them. She 's the same way, and this was her way of saying 'I love you' to her siblings. Thank you, Erica, for being such a great example to me! I love you! (see, it's really easy to type it!)
1 comment:
Kinsey is to cute for words!!! Erica is to nice for them too!! that is so stinkin sweet of her! I know I wouldnt have bought my 4 older brothers a presant on my birthday!! ha ha She is such a sweetie pie!! All of your kids are!!
Post a Comment