Sunday, February 14, 2010

Erica's "friend" Birthday Party!

On Saturday, we had a birthday party for Erica and her friends. She had such a fun time, and I'm grateful for the good friends she has! She was very happy with all of the gifts from everyone, as you can tell from the photos:



Of course, I had to make some really fun cupcakes. She wanted the "fat cats" cupcakes. Here's how they turned out:



Close up of the cute kittys.



Erica has been such a great daughter. She is mostly happy, a great artist, a good dancer, a wonderful babysitter, and fun friend to her two sisters and two brothers. She is smart, loves to read, and is downright beautiful (even if I do say so myself!) We love you Erica!
Today was her last Sunday in Primary! She'll be going into Young Women next week! It just sneaks up on me too fast!

No comments: