Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm not a very good blogger!

I really don't know why I haven't posted in such a long time. I have no good excuses! And, a lot has happened since February!

Erica sold a ton of Girl Scout Cookies with her troop!(thanks Tyler and Amanda!)
Natalie had her 8th birthday and got baptized!
Daniel went to the air show at Hill Air Force Base and had a blast!
Jason and Kinsey are continuing to drive me insane!
Anyway...
Here are pictures of Natty's baptism and birthday.











Daniel ditched to start the fire for the barbecue!



My nephew "Glick" absolutely loves Kinsey!


Super cute puppy dog cupcakes for Natty's birthday!



Natty's new bike!


The ever important Webkinz!
Congratulations to Natty! You are such a great girl!

2 comments:

The Gulls said...

did you make those dog cupcakes? they are so cute!! you did an awsome job

Unknown said...

Well first off your welcome Erica for buying so many stinking girl scout cookies.....that I still have!! ha ha I love the picture of Kinsey in her little blue dress!!! And I am glad you are back to blogging for a little while!! ha ha