This is a saying my grandma "Bellylou" had said a few times, and it would just get me giggling! But, for few weeks now, I have found myself saying just that! We started homeschooling a month ago, and it has taken me this long to feel that I have time to post something.
A lot has been happening. We got new kitchen cabinets made and installed. (YEAH!!) I love it! I started exercising with my stake every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. It has been such a blessing for me to get out and exercise again! The girls and I got our hair cut, and we all absolutely love it!! Thanks, Amber! Andres got a great deal on a Harley-Davidson touring bike. (Tyler, I think I'm still going to kick ya in the pants!) And, of course, homeschooling. That takes up a lot of time. I have to do things like dishes and laundry and blogging after everyone else goes to bed!
As the title says, I'm tired and going to bed!
See ya!
2 comments:
Annalee! Oh...how I miss grandma and her little sayings! It seems like it's been forever since I've seen you and your family (thank goodness for blogspots!)...everyone is getting SO big, it's so exciting!
Annalee
You should post a picture of your new hairdo. I would love to see it. How are you doing anyways.
Post a Comment