I took this picture while Amber and I were standing in line with Nash for the hay ride. Either Nattie is telling a story to Grandma, or the other way around.I really liked this picture of the kids with Nash. There was just so much to see and do, he didn't know where to start!
Kinsey looking at the Llama. She is just old enough now to pay attention to things and have fun looking at them.
The Llama kept nudging my hair, and I was worried that it would spit on me. Just after Mom took this picture, another llama spit on a kid around the corner! lol
There are quarter machines that have corn in them to feed to the animals. I gave some to Jason, and he started to eat it! This picture was taken just as I asked him what he had in his mouth!
Here's the one I'll get to embarrass Daniel with in the future! There is a little building that says "Dance Hall" on it, and all of the kids were kickin' up their heels! Daniel was really into his jig.
Here are Erica and Jason gittin' down!
Next to the "Dance Hall" is the "Jail". Jason didn't want to get out! I hope this isn't a revelation of things to come!
This is the team of horses that took us on a hay ride. Their names are Gypsy (on the left) and Hannah. Amber and I really got a kick out of Nash imitating them! He is a real character!
Here's Kinsey having a good ole time! She was so good, and Mom was an angel to come with and help me with her! Thanks, Mom!
Jason just as the ride was over. He did not want to get off. I couldn't believe that he sat there as good as he did!
This was taken just as the calf took the corn from Jason's hand. The calf was so cute!
This is a miniature donkey. He is full size! Natty was the only kid that could pet him like that! There is a sign just above them that says, "Watch out, I bite"!
And here is Jason hanging on some chains. What a goof! And Nash is heading to put another handful of rocks into the horses' water!

5 comments:
My little Bridger would love that! Hey I've been laughing and thinking about the good ole days! We had some very fun times. Your mom cracks me up!
I love all the pictures! I wish I woud have taken more, but nash was wearing me out! that was a fun day! I wish I didn't haved to leave so early! well we need to get the kid's together more often Nash has fun with them.
It looks like you all had fun! We love the Farm Country. It will be fun to go to see the dino's next week!
I'm so glad you found my blog...It's fun to see our old classmates! :) You have such a cute family and it looks like you guys have so much fun. That is scarry about your husbands accident a couple years ago, I'm glad he's doing better.
annalee,
me and lucy are having a shoe party this thursday the 21st. from 6-8. we would love to have you come
Post a Comment