Well, while I AM living my dream, dreams sometimes do turn into nightmares! I have been cleaning up barf and poop for a week! Little JT got an ear infection AND the flu at once. I took him in to the doctor on Wednesday last week for the ear infection and was back in on Friday because he couldn't keep the antibiotic down. So, they gave him two shots; one an antibiotic for his ear, and another for the nausea caused by the flu. He is just now pulling around so that is GREAT, but my house reeks of barf! I'm going to have to get the carpets cleaned I guess.
But that is only part one of the nightmare. ER now has the flu, but is only suffering from diarrhea. She came into my room early yesterday morning to say that she diarrheaed (I know that's not a real word) the bed! Which is worse; cleaning up barf or diarrhea? I haven't had a decent nights sleep for a week and don't feel too hot myself, so I hope I'm not coming down with it now.
So like every dream, we wake up drenched in sweat from the awful nightmare we were having. On with life!
2 comments:
OH my goodness Annale.....I can not even imagin! We get mad at Daisy for peeing or pooing on the floor. and you have had a heck of a lot worse! Oh man if you need any help let me and Tyler know! We would do anything for you guys!!! Call if you need anything and get feeling better soon!! love you!
I am so sorry! It is the worst. Just pray for better days and they will come. I just hope the other three don't get it as well. Good luck! {hugs}
Post a Comment