I want to take time to say a few things about the dads in my life.
Andres, you are my hero, and especially a hero to the kids. We have all been proud of you and the hard work that it took to go through police academy and get your job. I love that the kids know that they can count on you to give them a priesthood blessing at any time. There is no doubt that you love us or the Lord. Thank you for being you!
Dad, you are a great example to our kids. They love to be with Grandpa Johnny. You have a great big heart, and know how to talk to people without hurting feelings. You have taught me to not be afraid of talking to myself. You can carry on a conversation with a rock and get the rock to talk back! I am happy that you uphold the priesthood and that Natty trusted that you would give her a blessing when she wasn't feeling too good. Thank you for being a great dad and grandpa!
Carlos, you have been a great example to us as well. I am proud of the hard work you have done in learning a new language and having your own business in a new country! You have been there for us more than once to help us when we needed it. Andres has learned a lot from you, and honors you! Thank you for being a good dad, and grandpa!
No comments:
Post a Comment