What a face! A couple of weeks ago, I sat down to feed the baby, and JT decided to take advantage of the situation. There was an open jar of peanut butter on the table, and he climbs like a monkey. When I got done with the baby, I turned around to this face. Peanut butter all over him and the table and chair. When I went upstairs to show Andres what he had done, and the look on his face was priceless! He thought that JT had smeared the contents of his diaper all over!This reminds me of about seven years ago, when I had laid down on the couch while DS and ER were watching Rolly Polly Ollie. I was pregnant with NN, and was very sick and tired of being sick and tired. I dozed off and woke up in the middle of the cartoon to giggles from the two little rascles. I hefted myself up and waddled into the kitchen to see ER completely naked and DS in a diaper, and both covered with a whole tub of margarine! They were having a great time sliding across the kitchen floor! It took me a week to get the gunk out of ER's hair!
A few months after that, they got into the flour. They emptied ten pounds of flour onto my bedroom floor. Do you know how hard it is to vaccuum flour out of the carpet! I don't think we ever were able to get it completely out!
From peanut butter to margarine to flour to Nesquick, we're constantly cleaning up messes, and Im sure it won't stop anytime soon!

1 comment:
Don't you just love motherhood! Little did you know that you would have so many job titles: janitor, laundry girl, face washer...
At least you can laugh about it.
Post a Comment