Here are a couple photos of their hair. I had to have proof that I can actually do something with hair!!
It turned out gorgeous!(even if I do say so myself)
They first performed their ballet number to "A Dream is a Wish". This was such a terrific number, not only because my girls were in it, but they had learned the dance just one week prior to this performance!
Natty is on the far left in this photo
Erica is on the left. I tried to catch her in mid-air, but, instead caught her friend, Chanel.
This was one of their jazz numbers choreographed to one of the songs from the Disney movie "Hercules"
I caught Natty at the end of her round-off during the hip-hop number. They danced to the song "Witch Doctor" sung by the Chipmunks(Alvin and the Chipmunks-the Squeakual)
Their last jazz number with the song, "Something About the Sunshine"
Here are the girls with their WONDERFUL teacher, Megan. Not only did Megan choreograph and dance in all four numbers, but she also danced with her Teen Group and performed five solos!
Erica and Natty absolutely love dance! They performed beautifully!









2 comments:
Oh so fun! I miss dancing and teaching dance! I hope I can do it again someday! Their hair is adorable!! Good work!
Oh they did so great that night!! I just love them!! Their hair was SOOO cute too!! I was seriously brought to tears watching them!! I cant handle them growing up so fast!! It scares me cuz that means Lydia is growing up too!! Erica & Nattie are the cutest little dancers!!
Post a Comment