Our "big" girls recently performed at the Covey Center for the Arts in Provo, and the Festival of Trees in Sandy. They have had such a fun time with dance, and love their teacher, Megan. Megan is only 14 years old, and has been teaching dance since she was 11! They danced to "
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree", "Can You Move it Like This", and "Joy to the World". They did a wonderful job, and I couldn't be happier having such beautiful girls!

This is the outfit for "
Rockin'"

Blurry...Daniel was acting as "
paparatzi"(that's probably spelled wrong, and I don't care!)

Another blurry one...That's Natty with her legs sticking straight out! I could never accomplish that in all of the 11 years of dance I took!

This is their ballet costume; they are dancing to "Joy to the World" Erica's on the left, Natty on the right. This is at Festival of Trees. They were supposed to dance to "
Rockin" as well, but the music didn't cooperate.

Ni
hablar.
2 comments:
Oh they are so stinkin' cute!!! I can hardly stand how big they are both getting!!! Erica isnt a little girl anymore!! Oh they did such a gread job!!! Man I just LOVE your kids!!!
They did such a good job! Thanks for inviting Mike and I, we loved watching them:)
Post a Comment