Saturday, July 11, 2009

2nd Annual Tour de Donut!

To kick off Steel Days in American Fork, they held the 2nd Annual Tour de Donut. A 21 mile bicycle race made up of three 7-mile loops. For every donut you eat, after each loop, 3 minutes is taken off of your time. Andres competed, but didn't eat donuts. I got some pretty good pics of people stuffing themselves with donuts! The winner of the race had a time of 00:00:00! He ate twenty-something donuts. I think I would be seriously ill trying to eat one donut and then ride a bike that hard! Everyone looked like they were having a great time! Andres is in the orange and grey shirt.









2 comments:

a.men said...

Bon Jour from Paris! J'adore le Tour de Beignet! (I love the Tour of Donuts.) The real thing arrives here after we leave, but they are all ready preparing! All our love from Paris!

Mandy said...

How funny! I saw this advertised and thought it would be funny. My son wants to enter next year, but he may just spend the whole time at the donut table :)